This is a reality check for everyone out there: There are just over 11 weeks left in 2019. To be specific, that is 71 days until the year ends.
What does this mean to you? You can choose to look at this with a ‘glass half empty or glass half full’ mentality.
We are creatures of habit. We yearn for consistency, routine, and flow in our everyday lives. At the beginning of each year, we do our best to rewrite that flow for ourselves. We try to create new flow to help us better ourselves, improve both our mental and physical health, and ultimately reach whatever goals we set for ourselves.
Sometimes, though, life happens, and we fall back into our flow of the past.
Here is our challenge to you: Find your flow.
Create a rhythm in movement, nutrition, and lifestyle to help yourself balance the stress, rest, and energy of your life.
Consistent rhythm allows your natural energy levels to rise, improves your sleep quality, and ultimately supports your over vitality.
Chase that rhythm and flow.
Here are a few simple ways to create a rhythm for your day and help you find your flow:
1. Eat your breakfast, lunch, and dinner at consistent times
2. Go to sleep and wake up at the same times
3. Start each day by getting immediately up from bed and drinking a glass of water
4. Take a walk upon waking to help stimulate blood flow
5. Choose a consistent exercise time each day
6. Structure a morning and evening routine that will allow you to do everything you need to do to help start and end your day
We understand. Life is hectic. Things happen, often out of our control, that throw us into panic mode and leave us feeling scrambled. But we promise, if you can create flow and rhythm in the things you have control over, you will find yourself less stressed and feeling more comfortable each day.
What will you do with your 85 days?